Experience Sipalay at its best in less than 24 hours! Explore this beach-rich destination and carry back home moments and memories to share.
If you are planning an overnight stay in Sipalay or if by chance you’re in Sipalay for a quick stay, choose a Sipalay accommodation that’s accessible to these spots. It’s also advisable to choose a city accommodation that’s safe and reasonably priced so you get the best value for your money without regret.
Here’s our best bet for your overnight stay in Sipalay
Book your Sipalay resort hotel. Check in time is 2 PM and check out time is 12NN.
You can use our form on the top right side of the page to check room availability
HOW TO GET TO SIPALAY CITY
FROM BACOLOD (click to view map direction)
Sipalay is approximately 178 kilometers from Bacolod and approximately 172 kilometers from Dumaguete.
Ceres Bus Liner has multiple Sipalay/Hinobaan trips leaving Bacolod every 30 minutes (php275/person airconditioned bus). You can take the Ceres bus to Hinobaan and just get down Sipalay. The first bus leaves Bacolod at 2:30 AM; the last trip is at 8 PM. It takes 4 to 5 hours from Bacolod City and from Dumaguete to reach Sipalay.
FROM DUMAGUETE (click to view map direction)
There is 1 bus trip direct to Sipalay from Dumaguete which leaves 12 Noon. If you want to arrive in Sipalay early, there are buses that leave Dumaguete for Bayawan every 30 minutes. From Bayawan, you can take the bus to Hinobaan and take buses going to Bacolod and then get off Sipalay. If you choose to stay in Jamont, the hotel is right across the Sipalay Ceres bus terminal (that will make it easy for you to catch the Ceres bus for your net destination). For specific bus schedules, you may contact Vallacar Transit at 446-0681 to 86.
If you’re using your own vehicle, you’ll get to Sipalay in lesser time. Sipalay has its own airport and there are flights coming from Cebu or Iloilo. There are also public vans as a transportation option to and from Sipalay.
OUR SUGGESTED ITINERARY:
Whichever transport you choose and if you would be in Sipalay by 11 AM, we suggest this itinerary:
11:00 AM to 1:30 PM
Lunch at La Veranda –Pinoy favorites for a few bucks while enjoying the Poblacion Beach view.
(Ask the hotel’s reception if you can check in early so you can freshen up/refresh for your next activity)
2:00 PM Check In
2:30 PM to 5:00 PM
– City/Resort Tour (Experience Sipalay’s first and only open-sided tour bus of Jamont Hotel. Rent it out at P1,500 good for 12 pax for 2 hours; extra hour at P800/hr.. For those who need drop off/pick up services within Sipalay, this unique bus offers PhP500per trip.
– Cansibit Pit (remains of Sipalay mining glory days).
– Upland Resorts
– Watch sunset at the La Veranda over pizza. Jamont Hotel’s halo-halo is a must try.
– Freshen up for an early night escape to the city or you can opt have a night swim at Jamont Hotel’s swimming pool, guaranteed the cleanest and biggest in the city. Pool use is offered FREE to hotel occupant. For non-.hotel guests, pool fees are at P150 for adults and P100 for kids.
6:30 PM onwards
– Dinner/ Explore the city by the beach at night.
– Have a good night sleep.
7:30 to 8:30 AM (NEXT DAY)
– Rise and shine! Breakfast at La Veranda. Choose from a vast array of Filipino or American breakfast.
9:30 AM to 1:00 PM
– Island Hopping (depending on the weather, experience the sanctuaries via Sipalay’s one and only glass bottom boat! Please book at least a day in advance. Rental is PhP3, 500 for 3 hours (Capacity: 8 persons)/Additional hour at P500 per hour. For bigger groups hotel can arrange a bigger motorized boat (Php2,000 for 3 hours) good for 15-20 persons.
– Lunch at one of the islet/cove destinations (you may ask your hotel to prepare packed lunches for you at a very reasonable price)
12:00 PM Check Out
Need to get out of city life real quick? Random road trip to Sipalay? BOOK NOW and we’ll make sure you’ll get the best of your Sipalay stay.